SECURITY AND ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY OF GRAU, S.A.
GRAU,S.A. is committed to managing the Security and the Environment as an aspect integrated in the management of the business itself, in order to strengthen our competitiveness, benefit our workers, customers and suppliers and contribute to preserve and improve the environment we serve .
The development of our textile industrial activities must be in accordance with the protection of people and the preservation of the environment.
The Management, in accordance with the Business Policy of GRAU, S.A., has adopted, along with the staff of the organization, the following commitments as basic principles of action:
- Of the laws and legislative regulations of application in matters of environmental protection and security, understanding legal requirements such as the set of minimum requirements to be fulfilled.
- Looking for the efficient use of natural resources, especially in the consumption of water, energy and raw materials, and minimizing the environmental impacts generated mainly in the management of waste water, waste, atmospheric emissions and noise, such as main task of our policy of environmental protection.
- In particular, aimed at avoiding occupational accidents and the occurrence of emergencies in the environment.
- Establishing training plans for our employees on the environmental and security issues related to their activities and functions, with the aim of reflecting this awareness in the workplace.
- Assessing the environmental effect and guaranteeing the safety of new developments and new acquisitions and services through strategic planning at technically and economically viable levels.
- Incorporating progressively interested parties to our efforts to improve environmental protection and security, both in the demands of our suppliers and in the information to our customers
- Periodically reviewing the environmental and security status in the development of the activity with the objective of planning objectives for continuous improvement, documenting the progress made with an annual program for the achievement of objectives.
Castellar del Vallés, May the 7 of 2017
The Management of Grau, S.A. is responsible for ensuring the communication and public provision of this document